Want to Relax with a Scented Candle? Don’t forget to do this before you light up.
The holidays are now over, and I’m sure you got some awesome presents this year. Just in case one or more of those presents happens to be our candles, below is the most important tip to help you get the best results from the purchase.
That important tip is to always trim your wick before every burn.
Trimming your wick before lighting your candles is the easiest way to get your money’s worth out of each candle you buy with ScentPerbUlous.
Our top three reasons to trim your wick are:
- helps your candle burn even reducing the chance of wax buildup on the sides of the candle jar.
- helps your candle burn slower, (face it during these times, we need our money to stretch further in every way possible)
- helps reduce the chances of black soot transfer to the jar, and areas surrounding the candle from the wick having carbon buildup.
Bonus Tip: To burn your candle longer than the recommended 4 hours:
- blowout the candle and let it solid for about 20 minutes
- trim the wick
- than relight the candle to enjoy a longer burn time without carbon build up (aka black soot)
Have a great day! XOXO-Starr
Let’s stay connected on social media!